There is a proposal in Area 51 to create an Atheism/Agnosticism site that is going through the final checks to move forward in Area 51.
Regardless of what you feel (this is important) about the chances of that site, personally, I would like you to answer one question.
If these questions where asked on this site (literally), which of them would be considered on and off topic here?
Discuss this in whatever format you feel fit. List the questions or the percentage, or discuss the merits (or not) of individual questions. This is only an ad hoc polling of sorts. I'm only trying to get a general feeling for how these questions would fare here.
- What is the difference between weak atheism and agnosticism?
- Was Einstein considered an atheist?
- What is the difference between disbelief and not believing, if any?
- Would it make sense to register atheism as religion to be granted privileges that religions have?
- How much percent of scientists are atheists (estimation)?
- (Why) is atheism not just another belief-system?
- Is absence of proof the proof of absence?
- How do I react to insults and accusations based on my atheism?
- Is it mutually exclusive for atheists to believe in the idea of fate or free will?
- How do you refute the argument from motion?